We decided to go out for the day yesterday .... half an hour in - down came the rain! Plan B) involved a new (to us) route and we're kind of wishing we hadn't tried it, stuck in traffic for over an hour after a pickup truck rolled off the road and down the embankment - I hope the driver wasn't too badly injured. What with that and the rain, we started to think we should have stayed home!
Anyhoo, a little light crafting, to take my mind off it!
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- Snippets of card in white and black
- Black/white washi tape
- Tim Holtz sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Art Gone Wild image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink, a second image stamped on to a full coverage post it which I then cut out and used as a mask
- Distress Inks in pumice stone and faded jeans applied to the panel and then I used the faded jeans to ink up my Kaisercraft woodgrain image
- Once the inks were dry, I removed the mask and gave a panel a quick spritz of Krylon sealant, to protect the water based inks