Friday, 25 October 2019

Friday .. and it's also Rudolph Day

Morning readers,


My card
And a closer view of my image
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of card (one DCWV textured bronze and one 300gsm white) cut to fit
  • One piece of cardinal paper (from The Paper Studio Christmas stack), cut to mat
  • Snippets of card in white, black and bronze, for my image panel
  • Foiled polka dot hessian ribbon
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink 
  • Santa image stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink (and elsewhere in Ranger Archival shadow grey ink)
  • Pencils used to add a little colour to my image
  • Stardust stickles




I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Scraps of Life - October Rudolph Day - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
  2. Happy Little Stampers - October Christmas challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) TWINKLE
  3. Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - October challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES + (optional) STARS
  4. Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge - October challenge - MUST USE PATTERNED PAPER

9 comments:

Sarn said...

That's a fab Father Christmas stamp and i love your delicate colouring-in too.

Happy Rudolph Day!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

This is a really lovely traditional Santa Kathy and the background dp and ribbon both finish this beautifully. I have the smaller clear stamp version of this which came in a set of stamps which was a challenge prize so you have reminded me to ink him up again soon. x

Jane Willis said...

Really beautiful, that little hint of colour really brings the image to life

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and I like the vintage Santa.

scrappymo! said...

This card is gorgeous! I love this image and finally found one for myself!

The way you have stamped the sentiment across the image is stunning. Of course your envelopes look great, as always!

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days
Challenge.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a wonderful image and wonderful Christmas creation. Thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely Santa image! I love how your decorated the envelope; I don't know why I never think to do that. Thank you so much for playing along with the October Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT
Rudolph Days Challenge

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

great card using this image
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner

Tracey T said...

A lovely card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey