Morning readers,
Welcome to my Friday post and a special welcome to my latest follower, RachelleS .... not seeing a link to your blog but if you'd like to leave me a comment with your blog address I'll happily add a link.
I've a make to share with you today .... now, before you say anything ... I KNOW cows don't occur in this colour naturally but ... doesn't she look cool? Anyone else thinking Ermintrude from the Magic Roundabout? I recently acquired the set of stamps featuring the fabulous cow (and other images) along with the stencil used so ... I do love to use NBUS
Welcome to my Friday post and a special welcome to my latest follower, RachelleS .... not seeing a link to your blog but if you'd like to leave me a comment with your blog address I'll happily add a link.
I've a make to share with you today .... now, before you say anything ... I KNOW cows don't occur in this colour naturally but ... doesn't she look cool? Anyone else thinking Ermintrude from the Magic Roundabout? I recently acquired the set of stamps featuring the fabulous cow (and other images) along with the stencil used so ... I do love to use NBUS
![]() |
| My Artist Trading Card |
- ATC blank
- Snippets of leftover card in white and metallic bronze (DCWV)
- Paper Artsy cow image (from ZA51 but minus tree hat) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Marvy le plume II alcohol markers and fineline sharpie pens to colour image
- Using an Aldi stencil brush I lightly brushed Memento rosebud ink around the stamped image and then, placing my Paper Artsy stencil (PS034) over my snippet I brushed the rosebud ink through some of the smaller swirly circles
- CardzTV sentiment (from "Just Saying") stamped using Versafine Clair purple delight ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight and Anita's dimensional gloss on the eyes, bow and lips!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- NBUS - challenge No. 14 - USE NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff)
- Simon Says Stamp - challenge No. 73 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Creations - challenge No. 409 - ANYTHING GOES
- Through The Craft Room Door - May 26th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- CardzTV - challenge No. 115 - ANYTHING GOES

I'm super disappointed this weekend as I SHOULD be crafting with pals BUT, all is not lost, we all have the same stamp set in our possession and the challenge is to make as many projects using as many of the stamps as possible ... stand by to see a number of makes using this rather fab set of stamps.




4 comments:
I love this it is so cute
Another quirky ATC with the Magic Roundabout inspired cow!
WOW - that IS a lovely set of stamps that you and your pals are going to use. I shall look forward to seeing the results.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Great card Kathy and the cow sure is different
Take care and stay safe,
Lilian
Such a fun ATC Kathy, and definitely an Ermintrude look alike..lol, and love the sparkle too. Looking forward to seeing your creations using the set of stamps too. x
Post a Comment