Morning readers,
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend but, since it's a Bank Holiday for much of the UK .... it's not quite over yet ... for most of us. That must explain the wind, rain and a surprisingly chilly start to yesterday too!
I've a make to share with you today ....... I recently sold a number of my masculine themed birthday cards so, today, I've been working on replenishing stocks!
I've a make to share with you today ....... I recently sold a number of my masculine themed birthday cards so, today, I've been working on replenishing stocks!
Materials used:
- White 6" x 6" (15cm x 15cm) 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of grey card, cut to mat
- Aall & Create images (from set #371) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist and twilight inks
- Paper Artsy splatter (from HPXT01) stamped using Memento rhubarb stalk ink
- Creative Expressions sentiment (from Urban beats) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 258 - ANYTHING GOES + A SENTIMENT
- Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 649 - INKY
- Just Add Ink - challenge No. 520 - JUST ADD GUYS
- Allsorts - challenge No. 587 - GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 140 - ANYTHING GOES

And, whilst I was at the ToC (that's Table of Craftiness) I thought I would make up a little Artist Trading Card ... as a way of using up some of those pesky little snippets that get leftover!
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white, black and intense green
- MFT "faux stitched" nesting dies used to cut the rectangle of white card
- HLS sentiment (from "Doodled flowers") stamped using Versafine Clair charming pink ink
- Woodware foliage image (from JGS559) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Dylusions floral stencil (a magazine freebie in early 2019) through which I applied Memento rosebud ink using a makeup brush
- Sharpies used to colour my image and stardust stickles used, to bling it up!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 34 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- CardzTV - challenge No. 122 - ANYTHING GOES
- Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 18 - ANYTHING GOES
- All Fun - challenge No. 14 - ANYTHING GOES
- Dragonfly Dreams - August challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Still going out for a walk but, sometimes, I like to ring the changes so .... yesterday I took the car!!! I know, RIGHT? How can you exercise if you take the car? We are lucky enough to have some nice walks around where I live but sometimes you just want a change .... this park has a nice parking lot, a well laid out perimeter path and (though I didn't use it) a nice coffee shop too.









16 comments:
Yes, there certainly is a chill in the air, could be forgiven for thinking it's November this last week.
The All and Create stamps really do lend themselves to masculine cards, many thanks for joining in with our 'Circles' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
Lovely masculine card Kathy, super grungy design. Great use of your snippets on your beautiful little ATC too. I love seeing photos of the local(ish) places you've visited and trying to work out where they are. xx
Oh I am loving the grungy card with your new stamp set. Fabulous.
Cute little ATC too.
I was lazy and didn't go for a walk yesterday . . . My excuse was the high winds we were still experiencing. I'll be out and about today tho.
Xxx
I love the card with your new Aall and Create set Kathy and perfect for this masculine make, and love the pretty foliage stamped and glittered on to a snippet of leftover card for this ATC and a great green stencilled background too. Another super walk, and good to take the car occasionally to go a little further afield. x
Fabulous male card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk
Great masculine creation like the use of the grey rather than black. Thank you for joining our 'Going round in Circles' challenge at Allsorts.
Kath x
Love the ToC acronym! I'm gonna use that :) Great card - the grungy look is perfect for a guy! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink! Kelly x
What fab makes,
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,
Hugz Tinz
Another fabulous masculine card from you, Kathy. I really love the grunge. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink (again) this week. x
Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Wonderful collage style stamping - a great technique. Chantell Just Add Ink
Wonderful masculine card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
Wonderful card. Glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge.
I love your card! I wish that I could also do this kind of masculine cards. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT
Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Cute men card. Great thanks for joining us at All Fun Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}
Post a Comment