Morning readers,
Well, here we are, at the August Bank Holiday weekend and I hope you all have something nice to look forward to. We managed to fill our weekend YESTERDAY!!! First, it was lunch with my sister-in-law and brother and then it was drinks and nibbles (nothing more after such a good lunch ... fish and chips and a shared pudding!) with the surrogates in the evening! Both quite different but equally fab - it's so nice to be able to get together again. We're still doing twice weekly lateral flow tests, to ensure we remain uninfected and un-infectious and the restaurant had some good precautions in place too.
I've a make to share with you today ....... deploying some more of my recent stash acquisition, this time the "Pebble pops" set. I wasn't sure about the sentiment, initially, but it's growing on me and you may well be seeing it again .... SOON!
I've a make to share with you today ....... deploying some more of my recent stash acquisition, this time the "Pebble pops" set. I wasn't sure about the sentiment, initially, but it's growing on me and you may well be seeing it again .... SOON!
![]() |
| My C6 card and, below: Middle:-the front/back inside of my card along with the front/back of my envelope Bottom: showing the dimension of this card with the foam tape |
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- White card, cut to fit - for my image panel and insert
- Scrap card from which I cut my mask panel, taped in place using low tack tape
- Using makeup brushes I applied the Distress Oxide kitsch flamingo to the entire masked panel and Ranger Archival majestic violet to the outer edges
- Using the NBUS Woodware set (JGS685 "pebble pops") and Versafine Clair inks in nocturne and morning mist I stamped my image and sentiment
- Using Woodware 3mm foam tape I adhered my image panel to my card front - should still fit regular rate letter as the maximum is 5mm
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- NBUS - challenge No. 29 - USE NBUS
- Creative Moments - challenge No. 221 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Place To Start - challenge No. 8 - WHAT'S YOUR STYLE .. I love a CAS card and if it involves inkiness so much the better!
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2134 - ANYTHING GOES
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 323 - ALL THINGS FEMININE








4 comments:
A stupendous card - love the stamp and the background xxx
A very pretty stamp and I love the masked shape and the pink and violet colours look great Kathy, and a great idea to pop it up...and the sentiment works well too. x
Love the unusual silhouette flower against the inky background, gorgeous soft colours. Thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x
Beautiful CAS... the style has become my favorite as well! Thank you for sharing your creation with A Place to Start Challenge blog, :) Samantha, DT member
Post a Comment