Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... it's August so ... what else would it be but a Christmas card! How are you all doing with your 2021 quota? Winning or yet to start? I well remember one year when I was still making them up to Christmas Eve and I vowed "never again"!!!
I've a make to share with you today ....... it's August so ... what else would it be but a Christmas card! How are you all doing with your 2021 quota? Winning or yet to start? I well remember one year when I was still making them up to Christmas Eve and I vowed "never again"!!!
Materials used:
- Kraft, 300gsm, 4" square card and matching envelope
- Cream, 300gsm, card - cut to fit, for my image panel and insert
- Polkadoodles image (from ) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Uniko sentiment (from ) stamped using Versafine Clair tulip red ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour my image
- Crystal stickles to bling up my card front
- Try It On Tuesday - August challenge - KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Christmas Kickstart - challenge No. 53 - PHOTO INSPIRATION - see below
- Unicorn Challenge - challenge No. 68 - ANYTHING GOES
- Christmas With The Cuties - challenge No. 51 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Craft Rocket - challenge No. 84 - CAS (Clean And Simple)






8 comments:
A Lovely colourful CAS Christmas card.
Xxx
Love that stamp and how you have coloured it. Perfect for our inspiration photo this month. Thanks for sharing the little extras on your card too. always worth the effort I think. Thank you so much for joining us at Christmas Kickstarter this month xx
Hi Kathy, what a sweet and colourful card! Thanks so much for joining Hilary and me at Christmas Kickstart this month, Jo x
Super CAS card, Kathy. What a great stamp. xx
Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke
That\s a great stamp Kathyt and love the bright and pretty colouring, and having half the sentiment included it works well with just the added 'Merry', and it looks very pretty with the dark blue mat on kraft card. x
Absolutely LOVE that image! And way to go on the card start... I am a kind of wait until December to start! LOL! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
Cute card, haven’t started Christmas cards yet
Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday challenge
Joan
Post a Comment