Morning readers,
How was your weekend? I hope you had fun, and managed to keep cool in spite of the heat. We were at a birthday party/BBQ on Saturday and it was hot, HOT, HOT! Fortunately, our hosts had arranged plenty of shade and we enjoyed it so much but .... I can't wait for the weather to break so I can start feeling cooler and perhaps, even sleeping! Today is SUPPOSED to be cooler but with the promise of thunderstorms - weird weather!
I've a make to share with you today ....... I seem to be on a bit of an anniversary card roll right now but that's fine, I send out a fair few anniversary cards over the course of a year.
I've a make to share with you today ....... I seem to be on a bit of an anniversary card roll right now but that's fine, I send out a fair few anniversary cards over the course of a year.
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and pearl gold, for my card front, insert and matting
- Rubbadubbadoo hearts (in two sizes) stamped using Versafine Clair charming pink ink .... on my card front, whilst the ink was still wet, I sprinkled it with Judikins "sticky stuff" before heat setting and then applying cerise foil, burnishing firmly with my finger - to get a lovely, slightly grungey, foiled finish
- TCP sentiment (from S.5845.CL) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- StarStampz - challenge No. 37 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 236 - ANYTHING GOES
- Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 527 - ANYTHING GOES
- Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 17 - ANYTHING GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 187 - ANYTHING GOES





6 comments:
Uber cool, CAS and glitzy anniversary card. Love it x
Gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos
Love the heart stamp on this and the foiling looks super cool.
Pauline xx
Glad you enjoyed the weekend BBQ and it has cooled now so I'm sure most of us are pleased that it has cooled to something much more bearable. I love the gorgeous pink foiled heart and the pearl gold matted layer shows it off beautifully. x
Lovely card, the foiled heart really stands out! It's a really effective clean and simple card. Thanks for joining the Star Stampz challenge.
Very beautiful what you have made. Thank you for joining the Challenges of Starstamps Greetings Helma DT
Post a Comment