Morning readers,
How's your week coming along? Well, I hope!
I thought I would batch make some anniversary cards today, I chose to make four. Why a batch? Well, I send out a fair few in a year and it seemed like a good idea, just got to remember not to send them to members of the same family!!!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, 3.5" x 4.8" card and matching envelope
- Card in white and red, for my card front, insert and matting
- Dina Wakely three hearts image (from "collaged hearts" MDC43874 - dating from Oct 2014) stamped using Versafine Clair tulip red ink, 2nd generation impression on the inserts
- Clearly Besotted sentiment (from "brushed sentiments" - from May 2021) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
I'll be entering the above makes for the following challenges:-
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 449 - ANYTHING GOES
- Moving Along With The Times - challenge No. 240 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pearly Sparkles - challenge No. 76 - ANYTHING GOES
- Retro Rubber - challenge No. 188 - ANYTHING GOES
- TTCRD - August 2nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
I've another make to share with you today ....... an Artist Trading Coin, measuring 2½" diameter and using a technique demonstrated by Chrissie Stokes recently - one of her splendid videos has been added to the bottom of this post.
Materials used:
- Snippets of card in white and textured pink metallic
- Snippet of vellum
- Nesting dies used to cut my 2½" and 2" circles
- Clearly Inspired coneflower image (from LCS100) stamped using Versamark embossing ink, sprinkled with Funstamps white embossing powder and then heat set
- On the reverse side of the vellum I stamped the Clearly Inspired foliage (also from LCS100) using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Clearly Besotted sentiment (from "mini calligraphy") stamped on to another snippet of white card using Versafine Clair nocturne ink before cutting to size and adhering to my ATCoin
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 69 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Perfect Time To Craft - challenge No. 8 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafts Galore Encore - challenge No. 102 - ANYTHING GOES
- Mirtillamente - challenge No. 12 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creatalicious - challenge No. 240 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) EMBOSSING
And, as promised ..... the technique video recorded by Chrissie Stokes - ENJOY







13 comments:
Terrific anniversary card and a good one to batch make.
LOVE the Artist Trading Coin using that fab technique with my fave cone flower image.
Happy Wednesday! Xxx
Kathy, this is such a cute card! It caught my eye because on my craft desk right now is a small heart stamp that I'm planning on stamping three times on a card front. I love how you made an anniversary card out of it. I think I'll do the same. Thanks for the inspiration!
Such a cute card, Kathy - lovely heart images! These will make perfect anniversary cards! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!
I love the trio of red scenic hearts and a good one to batch make Kathy, and then the super ATC Coin. This is a great technique which I will definitely be giving a go as it looks so pretty and love the coneflower and the leaves in the background. x
The anniversary cards are fab. I also love the ATCoin - this is the first I have seen these -such fun!
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,
Hugz Tinz
Fab anniversary card .. very stylish heart images. Also I love your ATC … I must try that technique if I can just get me some vellum 😀
Pauline xx
Fabulous anniversary card, very clean and elegant. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles ATG Challenge this month, hope to see you again, Claire DT
Lovely card. Cute hearts. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this mointh. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy
Great anniversary card. I love a batch make! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT
Simple and pretty. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. kReN@afourthlife
Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Anything Goes Challenge.
Your ATC coin is a stunner, Kathy. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations
Thanks for joining us at Mirtillamente-Challenge Blog!
\\Eve*mlj °owner & designer°° mirtillamente.com
Post a Comment