Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... using another sheet of patterned paper. I don't use it often enough despite always liking the results when I do! I also cracked the seal on a new die (a win over at the Snippets Playground), loving the effect but I think I might try it a little differently next time ..
I've a make to share with you today ....... using another sheet of patterned paper. I don't use it often enough despite always liking the results when I do! I also cracked the seal on a new die (a win over at the Snippets Playground), loving the effect but I think I might try it a little differently next time ..
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
- Card in white, Black and patterned (Pink & Main Black Tie Party stack - NBUS), for my card front, insert and matting
- Snippets of card in white and black + the Black Tie Party
- PP Crafts die (a Snippets prize and, until today, NBUS) used to cut in both black and the Black Tie Party
- I paper pieced the two cards until I was happy - at which point I stuck the pieces down
- HLS sentiment (from "doodled flowers") stamped on to a white snippet using Versafine nocturne ink before matting on to the Black Tie Party snippet and then again on to black card
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- NBUS - challenge No. 60 - USE NBUS
- Double D - Feb 21st challenge - PATTERNED PAPER
- Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 708 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 516 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafts Galore Encore - March challenge - ANYTHING GOES







7 comments:
A very different card to usual from you Kathy. Great use of patterned paper through the die. Good masculine card. x
I love the pretty paper with the black background and the way you have chosen to only fill a few of the cut out different shaped spaces within the die..a beautiful card Kathy. x
Fabulous design, I love how you paper pieced those patterned papers. Really gives a great look! Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT Designer
This is cool, Kathy! I love the fractured pp design and I can see how that die could be lots of fun! Happy March! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
A wonderful fractured card design, Kathy. The die looks a lot of fun and one that can be used over and over again to give multiple different looks. How exciting!
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” March Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations
Great design and paper piecing - a very striking result.
Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Helen x
(Guest Chick)
Lovey card, That die looks like it will make a great range of cards Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts
Post a Comment