Thursday, 25 December 2025

Thursday and a MERRY CHRISTMAS from me!

Morning readers,

Merry Christmas dear readers and thanks for stopping by throughout 2025 - I hope you will have a great Christmas and New Year. After this post I'll be taking a short break from blogging until New Years Eve, until then....


I've a make to share with you today ... it's Quick, Clean And Simple - perfect for a day when there are a million other things I SHOULD be doing!!! I just love these crows and, whilst I had the set out for my recent Santa card, I thought I should just bust out the crows again - aren't their hats FAB? I DO miss Sparkle 'n Sprinkle, so many of their images just brought a smile to my face ... which just made me think about a flamingo image of theirs .... with fairy lights and a Santa hat - hmmmm, maybe soon, watch this space!

Materials used:

  • White, 250gsm, 5"/15cm square card and envelope
  • Card in white and white linen texture, for my card front and insert
  • Using my MISTI I stamped my Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image (from plate No. 385 "Merry Crows") using Versafine Clair nocturne ink - thank heavens I did as the linen textured card meant I had to have several goes to ensure a good, solid impression!
  • Red glitter gel pen, to colour the crows hats
  • Stardust stickles for the "fur" on the crows hats
  • Red glitter washi tape - to add a sumptuous amount of twinkle!

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Rudolph Day - December challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
  2. Simply CAS - December challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) REDS AND GREENS
  3. Sisterhood of Crafters - December challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS
  4. Creative Inspiration - December challenge - TIS THE SEASON
  5. Craft Alnica - challenge No. 398 - MERRY CHRISTMAS

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining our challenge at Rudolph December challenge x

Pat said...

This is a really fun image Kathy and I love the glittery red washi tape which grounds them beautifully. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a new year full of lots of creativity. x

Sarn said...

Fab Christmas card.
Hope you’re enjoying Christmas Day. Happy New Year XXX

Helen said...

A great CAS design - love the glitter!

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

AndrejaL said...

Kathy, najprej ti zaželim srečno, zdravo, zadovoljno in predvsem ustvarjalno leto 2026!
Zelo lepo božično voščilnico si naredila :-))
Vesela sem, da ustvarjaš z nama na izzivu v CRAFT-alnici ❤️

Kathyk said...

And a translation of Andrejal's comment:

Kathy, first of all, I wish you a happy, healthy, satisfied and above all creative year 2026!
You made a very nice Christmas card :-))
I'm glad you're creating with us on the CRAFT-alnica challenge

AndrejaM said...

Hvala, ker z zelo lepo božično voščilnico sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici ❤️❤️❤️

NinaS said...

Krasno božično voščilnico si izdelala. Hvala za sodelovanje pri CRAFT-alnici, kjer sem gostja

Kathyk said...

And a translation of NinaS' comment

You made a beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for participating in the CRAFT-alnica, where I am a guest.