Monday, 2 March 2026

Monday - have a great week

Morning readers,

Hope you all enjoyed a great weekend. Can you believe it? March, already!

I've a make to share with you today ... another ATC, to get ahead of the game. I swap with one ATC buddy and we exchange four at a time! At least this got me using three snippets from my "extensive" collection too!

Materials used:

  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in white and textured Green & Grey
  • Stampers Anonymous image (from CMS154 "Blueprint mini 4) and sentiment (which came free with an issue of Craft Stamper) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Using a makeup brush I applied a light cover of Memento pear tart to my white snippet, avoiding the image and then Memento bamboo leaves just to the outer edge - not that it shows well in this photo - sorry!

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Tagalong and ATC's - March challenge - SPRING FLOWERS or ANYTHING GOES
  2. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2609 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Snippets Playground - challenge No. 527 - USE SNIPPETS
  4. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 317 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Love to Craft - challenge No. 91 - ANYTHING GOES

I was a DT Favourite at the Tagalong and ATC challenge recently, thanks so much to Brenda for picking my ATC

9 comments:

Aquarius said...

A great ATC - these blueprint stamps from Sir Tim are favourites of mine

Sarn said...

Terrific “Time Flies” ATC. Great clock stamp, matting and layering. FOUR swaps at a time . . . that’s going some!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for a snifter or two shortly! xxx

brenda said...

Your welcome Kathy, I loved everything about it.

Today's ATC also appeals, something about blueprint images and looks like I set I need to hunt down, many thanks for sharing at Tag-Along (and ATC's) March challenge.

B x

brenda said...

Should have also thanked you for sharing at Love to Craft.

B x

Pat said...

This is a great ATC Kathy amd I love the colour green card you have
used, and the grey complements it perfectly, and the old fashioned clock image with that lovely very apt sentiment work brilliantly.
Congratulations on being a favourity over at the Tag-Along and ATC Challenge. x

Linby said...

It's a great ATC and you've inspired me as I have that stamp set! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATCs) challenge.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fabulous creation and love the pear color. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Di said...

That is one stunning ATC Kathy!I love it! Always something new to learn from you.
Hugs
Di xx

Lori Turner said...

Awesome ATC! That's a neat stamp! Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft xoxoxo