Hope you are all enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend - well, it IS in the U.K.. And, what a surprise about the weather? It often rains at public holiday time so it was so nice to look out on this yesterday morning!
The year is zipping by so fast that, despite the sunny weather, I thought I should really crack on with my Christmas cards so it will come as no surprise to see the project below! This was a pretty simple design and COULD end up as a batch card if I run short come November, always good to have a backup plan!
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of 300gsm white card, cut to 14.2cm x 10cm
- Snippets of card in shades of green (taken from the DCWV Mat Stacks)
- Inkadinkado snowflake stamped using Versamark ink and then heat embossed using WOW! white puff twinkle embossing glitter
- Recollections holly border stamped using Ranger Archival ink in library green (I love how this looks in the green).
- Paper Artsy sentiment (JOFY17) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- I also used the library green ink to edge the white base panel for my card before attaching to my card blank using dimensional foam tape
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-