Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Welcome to Wednesday ...

Morning,

Well another wet and wild day here at the purple palace .. I was crafting for England yesterday but could NOT get a decent photo - sorry peeps


My card
 
The front, back and inside of my card, along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of card (one red and one white) cut to 14.2cm x 10cm
  • One piece of white card cut to 13.7cm x 9.5cm
  • IndigoBlu image stamped using Versafine satin red ink
  • Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Plaid dimensional gloss applied to the heart




I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Through The Craft Room Door - August 1st challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Crafty Sentiments - August 1st challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 47 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 170 - ANYTHING GOES

And then ........ I recently made a birthday card using (mostly) one set of stamps and really liked the way it turned out so, thought I would try for an anniversary card in the same style ...


My card
And a closer view - to show the Dots, Dots, Dots!!!
 
The front, back and inside of my card, along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of card (one red and one white) cut to 14.2cm x 10cm
  • One piece of white card cut to 13.7cm x 9.5cm
  • Snippets of card in white, black and red, for my image panel
  • Creative Expressions stamps (CEC851) stamped using Memento London fog along with Versafine satin red inks
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink




As it IS pretty similar to the other card I won't be entering many challenges with it but I couldn't resist this one!
  1. Cards und more - challenge No. 190 - DOTS, DOTS, DOTS!

And now, since it IS What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday .... here's my desk


Back to its messy norm!

13 comments:

SARN said...

BOTH SUPERB mate.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Beate Rauer said...

great work!Thanks for joining us at cards und more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

SallyB said...

Fabulous matching sets! Awful weather here today in West Sussex. I managed to make 2 cards yesterday morning before heading outside to catch the sun. Got a friend over for lunch so no crafting today. We are thinking of heading to Florida for holiday next year. Can I DM you our dates to see if your villa is free please?

Pat said...

Two gorgeous makes Kathy with that pretty Indigoblu heart and love the gloss, and then the CE stamps which are great on this anniversary card, and your work desk looks suitably busy too. x

Liz said...

Two lovely cards, Kathy. Great stamp on the first one and the design on the second one looks just as good for an anniversary as it did for the birthday card you made.

I do believe it's finally stopped raining today....... xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Smashing cards Mrs. Lx

Lilian said...

Two great cards Kathy, loving the colour

Lilian

Bastelfunny said...

Lovely card!!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Cards und More.
Hugs,
Funny

Cara said...

Two fabulous cards, love that first stamp. Feeling your pain about the lighting, it's like late evening in the morning here!

Joi at RR said...

What lovely 'sets' you have created Kathy - such fun colors. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.

TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Inkyfingers said...

What a great pair of cards Kathy and I love the grungy look you achieved. As usual, I love that you take the time to decorate the insides and the envelopes.

Sue said...

I love that spattered heart and how you decorated the envelopes.

Rae Ann said...

Such a great color combo for this image. The grungy goodness of both of these works so well with these colors.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.