Saturday, 22 June 2019

Saturday and another chance to craft!

Morning readers,

After a pretty soggy week ... I'm HOPING for some sunshine but .... will I be disappointed?

I have had NO CHOICE (honestly, well ... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it) but to spend more time crafting and reading - it was that or shop online for a snorkel and flippers!

My Artist Trading Card
A closer view of the image panel
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in lavender (DCWV textured) and white
  • WRMK nesting rectangle dies used to cut the ATC and image panels
  • Before die cutting my image panel I blended Distress Inks in squeezed lemonade and picked raspberry before selecting the section I wanted to use and die cutting my panel
  • Dylusions sentiment (from DYB65401) stamped using Versafine Clair purple delight ink
  • Craft Emotions foliagae (from 130501/1143 "branches") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Paper Artsy cross hatched border (from JOFY12) stamped using Memento grey flannel ink
  • Finally, a quick application of Crafters Companion Spray and Shine - to protect the water based Distress Inks in transit

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Crafty Sentiments - June 18th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Through The Craft Room Door - June 18th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Everybody Art - challenge No. 449 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Happy Little Stampers - June challenge - ANYTHING GOES - WITH DIES .. hard to imagine but this is my 4th entry!
  5. Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 346 - ANYTHING (stamps) GOES
  

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Lovely inking on this pretty ATC mate xxx

Pat said...

I love the cross hatching on the pretty lavender coloured dp with the pretty silhouette flower over the top, and beautiful ink blending in those lovely colours Kathy. The sky was blue yesterday and it was definitely warmer, and we actually sat outside for a cream tea and then had a walk on the beach about half an hour away. The one downside was I slipped and sat down in a puddle of water and had to walk around with a rather damp bottom. Luckily there was no further damage and I feel fine today. There is much more cloud though today unfortunately. x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such vibrant color combo! Absolutely beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge!

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

Helen said...

Fab ATC - love the background you created.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Helen said...

A beautiful card, Kathy with it's lovely ink blending. Great partial stamping on the cross hatch background for interest. Thanks so much for sharing at HLS Anything Goes with Dies this Month.