Morning readers,
Hope your week is coming along well. This week it seems like my crafting has taken a "brights" direction given that my Monday make featured neon inks ... today's, whilst not quite so bright, is still quite a lively colour combination ... and, yes, it's been YEARS since I've able to do the froggy manoeuvre too!
Hope your week is coming along well. This week it seems like my crafting has taken a "brights" direction given that my Monday make featured neon inks ... today's, whilst not quite so bright, is still quite a lively colour combination ... and, yes, it's been YEARS since I've able to do the froggy manoeuvre too!
![]() |
| My Artist Trading Card |
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and patterned (DCWV Nana's Kids .. had it for years)
- Stampendous frog and sentiment (from Yoga frogs - SSC1269) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image
- Stamplorations "Delicate Links" placed over my image panel and, using an Aldi stencil brush, Memento dandelion ink applied over the image panel, taking care not to stencil over my image
- Diamond stickles applied to the frogs "spots"
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
I found out that one of my cards was a winner over at Penny's Paper Crafty - thanks peeps, much appreciated
- Just For Fun - June challenge - USE A STENCIL
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 244 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Place To Start - June challenge - STENCIL ME IN ... use your favourite stencil - the stencil I used is a new (to me) stencil and has rapidly become a firm fave, just so versatile
- Shopping Our Stash - challenge No. 397 - STENCIL ME THIS
I found out that one of my cards was a winner over at Penny's Paper Crafty - thanks peeps, much appreciated
| My winning entry |


15 comments:
Teehee I just love your yoga frog and that sentiment is sooooo funny! Congratulations on your win xxx
Oh what a fabulous ATC my friend. Absolutely LOVE it. Perfect sentiment with the frog yoga image.
Happy Wednesday xxx
I adore your cute frog and really fun sentiment and also that wonderful glittery and brightly coloured striped dp in the background of your ATC Kathy and congratulations on your recent win. x
Congratulation on your win Kathy and lovely card years since I could do the either Lol
Lilian
Your yoga frog is so cute, look at those glittery spots! I love your stenciled background. Thanks for sharing with us at Just for Fun Rubber stamps!!
What a fabulous saying to go with your darling Yoga Frog! And great use of your stencil on your background.
Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month.
Scarlet xoxo
Fabulous card love the stencilled background and Yoga frog -brilliant sentiment too -love it lol.Congrats on your win at Pennys
Carol x
Great project, Kathy! Obviously Ilke the yoga frog since I used one on my project as well!. Very nice stenciled background! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
A Place to Start Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
Ditto my comment above! Very nicely crafted! Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT
Love this card... And that cute frog's take on dieting too! Jo x
Love this fun card! I can completely get behind this balance philosophy...
I cannot say enough about the use of the yellow stencil behind the frog. Something about the angles really supports the frog's angle as it does yoga. (And, of course, the yellow really complements the yellow-green of the frog!) You picked the perfect sentiment for the image. Job well done! Thanks for sharing at "A Place to Start!"
Your card is really cute! Love the frog and the stenciled background is great! Love the saying too. Thanks for sharing at Just For Fun Stamps.
Oh My! What an adorable frog. Love the stenciled background. Thank you for joining us at Just for Fun stamps.
Oh this is so adorable! beautiful use of the patterned backing card, it works so well with the stencilling and image. Anyone would be so happy to receive this. I'm thankful that you have shared this with us at 'a place to start' and I look forward to seeing more of your work. Tina Chianna DT
Post a Comment