Morning readers,
Here's hoping you all had a lovely weekend ... get up to much? After the glorious weather of last week, frankly, it was a bit disappointing at the weekend - dull, grey and intermittently WET! I know I wanted to try my new wellibobs but ..... Fingers crossed for an improvement this week. We did, however, get to visit friends, which was lovely .... just a short walk away from home, a few bevies and another short walk home - even managing to avoid the rain too!
I've a make to share with you today .......
I've a make to share with you today .......
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and pearl gold, cut to fit and mat
- Woodware stylised flower and sentiment (both from JGS559) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne and charming pink inks
- Memory Box grid stencil 88517 used to stencil Memento gray flannel lightly around the outer edges and corners using a makeup brush
- Luminarte twinkling H2O's in passion, jasmine and mustard green used to watercolour my stylised blossom
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- HLS - June WATERCOLOUR challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 210 - ANYTHING GOES
- CAS on Friday - challenge No. 207 - FLOWERS
- CardzTV - challenge No. 103 - ANYTHING GOES
- Polkadoodles - challenge No. 25 - ANYTHING GOES

And now for a little scrapbooking, I ENJOY the process I just don't think to do it very often so am out of the habit, but ..... we were recently in Stratford on Avon, celebrating an 80th birthday with friends and it felt important to mark the occasion with a layout.
Materials used:
- Costco double sided 300gsm paper (more like card actually but ...)
- Gold pearlised and Black card, for matting and die cutting
- Photos printed off with borders around them
- Computer generated journaling
- MFT numeric dies and the word "Cheers" cut from the pearlised gold card snippets
- Faber Castell "S" thickness pitt pen, to outline the die cut "Cheers"
- Self adhesive crystal gemstones, to seriously bling up the "8" and "0"
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
- HLS - June DIES challenge - ANYTHING GOES with dies
- Love To Craft Challenge Blog - June challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Love To Scrap Challenge - challenge No. 146 - NO RULZ








5 comments:
I love the stylised purple flowers and pink sentiment looking very pretty against the kraft card, and then the super scrapbook page with a great photo of you and your friends after your recent visit to Stratford upon Avon and with the lovely background paper and die cut sentiment. The weekend weather was certainly rather disappointing but nice to have a meet up with local friends, and at least it is due to improve again soon. x
Fab birthday card and super scrapbooking memento of your trip.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Wonderful that you were all able to get together to celebrate the 80th great memory page to record it. The Birthday card is a happy vibrant jolly card, I love that metallic purple. x
A beautiful birthday card. Loving your flowers. So pleased you have shared with us at Happy Little Stampers. Caz DT.
What a lovely card - and super Layout!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!
Post a Comment