Morning readers,
Glorious weather yesterday, we even got to BBQ! Looks like more of the same today - Woo Hoo! Have a good one peeps, slap on that sunscreen!
I've a make to share with you today .......
I've a make to share with you today .......
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and black, cut to fit and mat
- Snippets of leftover card in white and black, for my image panel
- Penny Black image (3124-F "A cluster") stamped using Distress Oxide black soot ink
- Hero Arts sentiment (CL342) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Using a makeup brush and the Distress Oxide I lightly inked the TCW2662 stencil
- Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen used to just add a little sparkle and add interest
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Penny Black Challenges - June 5th challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) FUSSY AND FANCY
- A Bit More Time To Craft - challenge No. 141 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafters Cafe - challenge No. 267 - ANYTHING GOES
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 421 - ANYTHING GOES
- Love To Craft - June challenge - ANYTHING GOES
And now for another make ....
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and textured maroon and grey, cut to fit and mat
- Tim Holtz Collection Visual Artistry car image stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Clearly Besotted sentiment (from mini calligraphy) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- Using a makeup brush and Memento ladybug ink I applied colour through my Stamplorations "shutters" stencil
- Image panel matted on to maroon and then grey card
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Little Red Wagon - challenge No. 604 - MAKE IT MASCULINE
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 317 - ALL THINGS MASCULINE
- The House that Stamps Built - challenge No. 221 - ALL ABOUT THE BOYS
- Paper Shelter - challenge No. 472 - BIRTHDAY
- Creatalicious - challenge No. 212 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) FOR A BOY

Many of my regular readers will know that I took up walking (for my health) in August of 2019, I've been going out pretty much every day since, only missing the odd one here and there, and have found it both beneficial and enjoyable. I've also discovered many lovely footpaths and met some really nice people for (socially distanced, of course) chats since the pandemic kicked in. It never ceases to surprise me what I find whilst I'm out too ..... I KNEW we had a young monkey puzzle tree not far from me (they even added baubles to it at Christmas) but, as I walked past recently I was surprised to see such stunning flowers flanking it and simply had to stop and take a photo.
I was a lucky winner over at the A Bit More Time To Craft challenge Blog (for challenge No. 140) - thanks so much peeps.













12 comments:
I love a little soft stencilling with a focal image over it and both these cards are right up my street Kathy. I'm also a keen walker and agree that aside from the health benefits you get to meet lovely people and see amazing things. These flowers are wonderful! Congratulations on your win and have a great weekend. Vicky x
Cool card! :) Love CAS and your background :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)
Glad you shared your truck card with us at The House That Stamps Built, like your stenciling and design on both cards, very striking! Donna DT
Fabulous masculine birthday card and love your CAS design..
Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..
Luv CHRISSYxx
well , Kathy , your stenciling is a perfect back ground for your images . Both cards shared are simply awesome
Hi Kathy, The background and stamp set go so well! Also, the matching envelope really finishes the entire look. Thank you for entering the Crafter's Cafe challenge. Looking forward to seeing you soon! Take care.
Kinjal
The sympathy card hits just the right note Kathy using those lovely leaves and pretty stencilling in the background, and then the elegant vintage car and red stencilling on the birthday card..such a great colour combination. Congratulations on winning over at A Bit More Time To Craft. x
I adore your vintage birthday card, Kathy! I do hope that old automobile has A/C, but I am doubtful! This heat is crushing me. How are you coping? This is what we wait all winter for, right? Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter Challenges. Julie O, DT member
The partial stencilling behind the images is such a great look, great cards Kathy and thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x
Two fabulous masculine card! I love the little bit of stenciling behind the images! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
Beautiful card - love the stencilled background!
Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x
Beautiful cards Kathy. Gorgeous flowers too - they look like a form of lily.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for June 2021.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions
Post a Comment