Morning readers,
Hope you all enjoyed a fabulous weekend, we certainly had the weather for it! We BBQ'd Saturday and Sunday, it was so nice to be to sit outside in to the evening .. SO MUCH better than listening to rain on the windows!!! Sadly, the downside is that it's proven a little tricky to sleep in the warmer temperatures - how do YOU cope with the higher temperatures?
I've a make to share with you today ....... featuring some new-ish stash, some not quite so new stash and a very elderly background stamp from Inkylicious that hasn't seen ink in simply TOO LONG!
I've a make to share with you today ....... featuring some new-ish stash, some not quite so new stash and a very elderly background stamp from Inkylicious that hasn't seen ink in simply TOO LONG!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and Paper Mill postbox red, cut to fit and mat + snippets of each, for my image panel
- Using my MISTI stamping platform I inked up the Inkylicious checkerboard image using Versafine Clair nocturne and stamped the image panel, insert, card back and envelope
- Aall & Create chess piece image (from set #122) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Clearly Besotted sentiment (from "brushed sentiments") stamped using Versafine Clair tulip red ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 317 - ALL THINGS MASCULINE
- Fab 'n Funky - challenge No. 527 - FOR THE BOYS
- Stinkin' Inkers - June 3rd challenge - YOU'RE THE MAN
- Crafty Gals Corner - challenge No. 220 - ONE FOR THE BOYS
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 405 - USE SNIPPETS









8 comments:
Great make there Kathy, and love the pictures of your walks, you are so lucky,
Take care and stay safe,
Lilian
Brilliant card - great for the male of the species I reckon.
Thanks for sharing your walks with us.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!
I love your chess piece and strip of board Kathy, so crisp and clean, and love the added red mats and sentiment, a wonderful masculine card. So pleased you are still enjoying your daily walks and taking some great photos too. x
Fabulous card set Kathy. The black & white are timeless. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx
fabulous card, thank you for joining us at FnF this week :)
Wow Kathy - what a striking card. I love it - red, black and white - classy..
Hugs
Di xx
You did an awesome masculine card! Love it! And I'm trying not to feel jealous of your beautiful walks! Lol. Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com
Post a Comment