Tuesday, 12 July 2022

Tuesday - an unusual day for me to post - but I've some catching up to do!

Morning readers, 

I KNOW I don't usually post on Tuesdays but ... having been wrestling with Covid recently, I've found myself wanting to spend more time at the ToC (Table of Craftiness) to "catch up" ...

I've a make to share with you today .......

My C6 card

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C66/A2 card and matching envelope
  • Card in white and Christmas red, for my card front, insert and matting
  • Snippets of leftover card in white, black and Christmas red - for my image panel
  • Penny Black robin image (from "Winter Wonderland") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Copic markers used to colour my image
  • Crystal stickles to bling up the fur trim and "snow"
  • Paper Artsy sentiment (from JOFY17) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Snippets Playground - challenge No. 432 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY + USE SNIPPETS
  2. Allsorts - challenge No. 684 - ALLSORTS OF ANIMALS
  3. Penny Black Saturday challenge - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) SPOTS/STRIPES
  4. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 602 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES + (optional) USE SOME RED
  5. HLS - July CHRISTMAS challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) GOLD


7 comments:

Sarn said...

Penny Black make the CUTEST Robin stamps and this one is no exception. Love your CAS snippets card Kathy.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. I'm testing out cocktail recipes due to Miss Di giving me extra homework. Feel free to join me at the Treehouse Bar to give me your opinion later! xxx

Di said...

Kathy - what a sweet and CAS card this is! Very stylish indeed. I hear that Covid did a gotcha - so sorry to hear that. My dental hygienist cried off for the same reason yesterday morning. It hasn't gone away yet - close call for me there had it been a last Friday appointment.

Hugs - and a get well cuddle from Dudders to his Auntie Kathy!

Di xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Suze said...

Beautiful card Kathy. I like the strong red against the white - very striking. Thank you for entering the Use some red Challenge at CHNC.
I hope that you have fully recovered now.

Pat said...

I thought I recognised this cute robin from PB Kathy and a lovely bright red Copic to colour and the coordinating layers are great..a super Christmas make. x

foleysfriend said...

Lovely clean and simple Christmas card. I'm loving the sparkle you achieved with the stickles. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

sue n.

Helen said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x