Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... a masculine card and one which uses patterned paper too! Woo Hoo! As you might (quite rightly) assume, I don't use a LOT of patterned paper so it's always good to use some up. This project uses practically the ENTIRE sheet of 6" x 6" paper so there's very little to put in the "snippets" box either, I'm calling that a result!
I've a make to share with you today ....... a masculine card and one which uses patterned paper too! Woo Hoo! As you might (quite rightly) assume, I don't use a LOT of patterned paper so it's always good to use some up. This project uses practically the ENTIRE sheet of 6" x 6" paper so there's very little to put in the "snippets" box either, I'm calling that a result!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- Card in grey, white and patterned - for my card front, insert and matting
- Snippets of black, grey, white and the patterned paper - for my panel, image and sentiment panels too
- Stampers Anonymous moustache image (from CMS154 mini blueprints) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Tim Holtz sentiment (from THMM109) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 618 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - July challenge - USE PATTERNED PAPER
- D.L. Art - challenge No. 302 - BIRTHDAY
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 234 - ANYTHING GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 185 - ANYTHING GOES







5 comments:
Brilliant masculine make using up some paper too.
Congrats on your recognition at Retro Rubber xxx
Great masculine card, Kathy. Congratulations on your Retro Rubber Challenge Top Pick too. xx
fun card. I love it.
Thank you for entering the DL.ART July 2022 Linky challenge.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
The handlebar moustache is a fun TH image and the spotty dp goes brilliantly Kathy. Congratulations on being a Top Pick over at the Retro Rubber Challenge with that super card too. x
A perfect male card Kathy!
Post a Comment