Wednesday, 13 July 2022

Wednesday - and that means we're half way through the week!

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today ....... using some brand new stash and some VERY old stash ... I've had the frog image so long I have no idea how long ... it was already in my possession when I started cataloguing my purchases, around 2009!

My C6 card

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
  • Card in white and turquoise, for my card front, insert and matting
  • Snippets of leftover card in white, black and turquoise
  • Inkadinkado frog image (1122) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Woodware sentiment (from JGS581 - my NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair warm breeze ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour my image
  • Anita's dimensional gloss applied to the eyes, to make them look a little more "googly"!!!

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. NBUS - challenge No. 40 - USE NBUS
  2. Allsorts - challenge No. 684 - ALL SORTS OF ANIMALS
  3. Colour Crazy - challenge No. 27 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
  4. Seize the Birthday - challenge No. 242 - ANYTHING GOES or (optional) METALLIC
  5. Stamps and Fun - challenge No. 414 - BIRTHDAY





13 comments:

Lillianb said...

Lovely make Kathy Love the frog, hope you re feeling a lot better now and find yourself feeling a lot better,

Lilian

Liz said...

Great card Kathy, cute little frog and I love the sentiment. xx

Darnell said...

Good to see you feeling better and making cards again, Kathy! I love your VERY happy frog, in blue no less! That must be how people feel when they are over Covid! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

brenda said...

A fun image for our 'Allsorts' of Animals theme this week, thank you for joining us.

B x

Sarn said...

That is one joyful frog! Really fun card with that super sentiment too. Xxx

Linby said...

This is such fun and the sentiment looks great with that happy frog. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Billie A said...

Oh this image is darling. I have that red rubber stamp. I love your card and colors. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.

Nancy said...

Such a happy stamp and sure to put a smile on the recipient's face! Love that you carried the celebration both on the envelope too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! What a great Birthday stamp set!

Cathy said...

Fun Card Kathy, that's a great frog image! Thankyou for joining in at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Sue - said...

Love your fun groggy! Do hope you’re fully recovered now from the dreaded Covid. 🤞We’ve still managed to avoid it!

Bonnie said...

How fun is this, Kathy! Love this blue frog who's jumping for joy and a great birthday sentiment! I love seeing this in the NUBS gallery!

Doris P. said...

What a cute, blue froggy! Great idea! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Pat said...

Such a cute frog and the sentiment is perfect Kathy and always great to get and use new stash. x