Friday, 1 July 2022

It's Friday and it's the 1st of July too

Morning readers, 

Welcome to July - wonder how it's going to turn out .... suppose we'll just have to wait and see. It's not starting that well .. YET! Planned to be BBQ-ing at the weekend and enjoying our new patio furniture (some assembly required) .... opened the box and there are no instructions/bolts/screws etc. Checked the box and it says "two part delivery" ...... our delivery status says COMPLETE .... now waiting to hear from supplier when we might get the rest!

I've a make to share with you today ....... I recently saw a card using this stamp and thought I should ink mine again as it's been a while!

My C6 card

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
  • White care and dark brown card, for my card front, insert and matting
  • Snippets of card in white and brown for my image and sentiment panels
  • Kaisercraft "Tic Toc" image (dating back to 2012) and MFT sentiment (from BB-49 "bitty bears") stamped using Versafine Clair pinecone ink
  • Using a makeup brush I applied Memento rich cocoa ink to the image and sentiment panels - to create the tone on tone effect
  • Brown sharpie pen used to edge the panels

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Seize the Birthday - challenge No. 241 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) SUMMER ACTIVITIIES
  2. Retro Rubber - challenge No. 185 - CIRCLES
  3. Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 618 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Creative Inspiration - June challenge - MASCULINE
  5. Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - ANYTHING GOES





6 comments:

Sarn said...

Fab masculine birthday card.

Hope the supplier sorts your furniture out asap xxx

LeAnne said...

What a fabulous stamp for a masculine card as well as our circles challenge! I love the vintage look of it! Just wonderful, so happy you shared this with us at Retro Rubber this week!

Heather said...

Oh wow, Kathy, those clocks are the perfect way to play our circles challenge - genius! Love this masculine look, too - fabulous! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Claire Grantham said...

Well isn't this a clever take on Circles! Love it. Great masculine card. Thanks for joining us again at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

Neva Cole said...

Great way to use circles! Clock faces . . .hum I wonder if I can find something similar. Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber!

Pat said...

The clock faces work brilliantly on this masculine card Kathy, and the monochrome is very elegant. Hope you soon get what you need to put your new patio furniture together. x