Friday, 29 March 2024

TGIF, The weekend starts today!

Morning readers, 

Happy Easter to you all

I know it's the start of Easter but .. I really don't make Easter cards so I've a make to share with you today ....... and it's NOT an Easter card!

My C6 card

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
  • Card in white, white water colour and textured (DCWV) mid blue card, for my card front, insert and matting
  • Pink and Main circle stencil (PMS062) taped in place
  • Aall & Create image (from set #560) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Twinkling H2O's: sunburst, garnet and icicle used to water colour my image
  • Using a makeup brush I applied Memento Bahama blue to the masked off stencil area, taking care not to colour over my image
  • Tim Holtz sentiment (from THMM155) stamped using Versafine Clair paradise ink
  • Crystal stickles to add some bling to the image

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Rudolph Day Challenges - March RD challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
  2. Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Merry Little Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 55 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
  4. TGIF Challenges - challenge No. 466 - SIMPLE
  5. Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 709 - ALL OCCASIONS


4 comments:

Sarn said...

A lovely CAS Christmas card.

Happy Easter!!!! 🐣

Liz said...

Lovey CAS card, Kathy.
Enjoy the Easter weekend.
Liz xx

Pat said...

A fun Christmas card Kathy and love the blue masked circle around the cute image. Have a lovely Easter. x

Pauline C said...

Fab Christmas card Kathy xx