Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ... an Artist Trading Card - this time I'm deploying more neglected stash, this time my Twinkling H2O's ... which I bought in St. Mary's in Georgia, U.S.A., at a splendid store which (if my memory serves me well) was called something like Old Town Crafts and was on Weed Street ... the rest rooms were Egyptian themed and the place had an aura that was pure glitter and there was a bubble making machine outside - what a place?!?!?!?! Anyone else remember this store?
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in black, lime green, black and white
- Using a large brush I applied twinkling H2O in sunburst all over my white snippet - gives a lovely sheen
- Using an unbranded floral die I cut my silhouette using black card
- MFT sentiment (from CS.74) stamped on to white snippet which I then cut out before attaching to my ATC
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2638 - ANYTHING GOES
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 94 - ANYTHING GOES
- The Little Things - challenge No. 8 - SUNFLOWER and/or SQUIRREL or ANYTHING GOES
- A Cut Above - September challenge - ANYTHING GOES - with a die cut
- Ellibelle's Garden Party - challenge No. 19 - ANYTHING IN OR FROM THE GARDEN

1 comment:
Beautiful ATC , love the silhouette flower.
Carol x
Post a Comment