Well, we've all had some pretty unpleasant weather this week ... THE perfect excuse to stay in and craft, if you ask me!
It looked pretty good at 10pm, by 08:00 much of it had drifted and there were areas with no snow at all. Our patio was almost clear, which was great for the birds as the seed we put out was clearly accessible to them - YAY!
As the day went on and more snow fell, surrogate daughter and surrogate grandson stopped by and carried out snow angel work to the front garden ..
|And a closer view of the image panel|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Kraft tag
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- Two pieces of orange card cut to mat
- Snippets of card in both white and orange for my image panel
- Mostly Animals pig image (155-S5 - Acro Pigs) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour, blending with Sansodor and a paper stump (except for the tag, the colours remain more vibrant on kraft WITHOUT the use of sansodor
- Art Impressions E1647 and Posh Impressions sentiments stamped using Versafine onyx black ink - the A.I. sentiment was wood mounted but I've had it so long it came clean off! So, I used a glue stick and a clear block and carried on!!!
- Anita's birthday sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- CASology - challenge No. 289 - FIT
- Sisterhood of Crafters - February 28th challenge - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- CCEE Stampers - challenge No. 1809 - NATIONAL PIG DAY
- 4 Crafty Chicks - challenge No. 392 - ADD A SENTIMENT
- Time Out Challenges - challenge No. 104 - BOLD - well the sentiment is bold, as is the thought of acrobatic pigs!
- 12½cm square white, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 12cm square
- Using my MISTI (to ensure even coverage of the image) I stamped the Artistry "man with umbrella" including one on to a full coverage post it which I then cut out to use as a mask using Versafine onyx black ink, using the same ink to edge the card front panel
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle "rain" and "puddle" images stamped using Memento London Fog ink
- Dimensional foam tape to adhere the image panel to my card base
|Sparkle 'n Sprinkle set #777 + Artisty "Life's possibilities" CSS25870|