Hope you good peeps are enjoying your extended weekend today and that the weather is kind to you.
Since yesterday was Rudolph Day but I don't post on Sundays .... here's my August Rudolph Day make - my 2019 quota is coming along thanks to all these Christmas challenges!! Woo Hoo!
|My card, with its hand stamped background|
|And a closer view of my image panel|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card, cut to fit
- Snippets of card in white, red and black
- Nesting circle dies to cut my circles and WRMK nesting banners for my sentiment
- Dark Room Door large dotty image stamped using Versafine Clair tulip red ink to create the polka dot background.. I used my MISTI here as I needed to ink a couple of times to get an evenly stamped image
- Penny Black image (from "Winter Wonderland") stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour my image
- Simon Says Stamp "falling snow" image (from SSS101503) stamped using Brilliance pearlescent lavender ink
- Hero Arts sentiment (from CL343) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Pro Marker "icicle" used to colour the background for my image panel
- Diamond stickles to "bling up" the fur!
- Scraps of Life - August Rudolph Day - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 33 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- Happy Little Stampers - August Christmas challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES + (optional) JINGLE BELLS
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - August challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES + (optional) SNOW PEOPLE
- Cute 'n Crafty Christmas - challenge No. 17 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES