Hope your week is coming along well and that you are ready for the Bank Holiday weekend coming up!
I've found a little time to hit the Table of Craftiness with this colourful make below, time to deploy some underused Lavinia images that I've had a while as well as a fairly elderly sentiment stamp set!
|A close up of the image panel|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of purple card, cut to mat
- Lavinia Stamps graduated circles images stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink (I've had these circles for ages and found a make using them in late August of 2016)
- Imagine That sentiment (from "Write Big #2" - acquired in August of 2012) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- Pro Markers used to colour: Magenta, Turquoise, Pumpkin, Lime, Orchid, Canary, Leaf Green and Aegean
- Kaisercraft purple metallic glitter gel pen - to add twinkle to the central circle
- Freshly Made Sketches - challenge No. 400 - SKETCH - see below .. oops, turns out I was too late for this one after all!
- Imagine That - challenge No. 7 - ANYTHING GOES (using I.T. product)
- Sweet Stampin - August 17th challenge - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Retro Rubber - challenge No. 117 - ANYTHING GOES with stamps older than one year - 3rd entry
- Dragonfly Dreams - August 4th challenge - NO PATTERNED PAPER
- I Love Pro Markers - challenge No. 391 - ANYTHING GOES (using Pro Markers)
|It was fine till I added a large stencilled flower in orchid - one or the other|
was a dreadful mistake and I couldn't put money on which was the issue
|My journal page|
- One page of my Crawford and Black journal
- Paper Artsy paints: banana and London bus - applied with a barely moist baby wipe
- Paper Artsy sentiment (take time .....) and flower border (from JOFY09) stamped using Ranger Archival onyx black ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment (Life ....), circle and oval design (by Wendy Vecchi "The Gift of Art" - SCS141) stamped using Versafine Clair tulip red, pinecome and purple delight - which needed to dry before the next step
- Peerless watercolours used to colour my flower border, aided by a waterbrush