Another weekend and I hope you all have something nice to look forward to .... I've had a nice week, mostly just puttering about and trying to stay cool but I did meet up with a pal on Thursday. A perfect day ... a little craft shopping, nattering AND lunch - doesn't get better than this!
Managed some time at the Table of Craftiness too .......
|My Artist Trading Coin|
- Snippets of card in white, black and a previously painted/stamped snippet
- Nesting circle dies to cut the 2½", 2¼" and 2" circles
- On the smallest (white) circle I brushed Memento rosebud ink before placing the triangle stencil (Dutchdoobadoo 470.715.129) over and brushing the same ink again. Using the same (4 pattern) stencil but a different design, I brushed Memento tangelo ink through
- CardzTV sentiment ("Just Saying") and Craft Emotions foliage (from 130501/1237) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
And now for a card ...
|And a closer view of the "shimmer"|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of 300gsm white card cut to 5¼" x 3¾"
- Using my MISTI I stamped the Inkylicious "Stripes thick and thin" image around half a dozen times (to get a good image) using Memento tangelo ink
- Hero Arts "spots" images (from LL906 "Mixed Dots") stamped using Ranger Archival paradise teal and Memento tangelo inks
- HLS sentiment (from "Butterfly Birthday") stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- Using low tack tape to mask off the rest of my card front, I sprayed Tsukineko shimmer spray (frost) over just the design element to give it the desired opulent shimmer
- Dimensional foam tape used to adhere my image panel to my card front
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Happy Little Stampers - August CAS challenge - USE ONLY ONE THIRD
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 402 - COLOUR CHALLENGE - Tangerine/Aqua/White
- Sweet Stampin' - August 3rd challenge - SPOTS AND STRIPES
- CASology - challenge No. 348 - SHIMMER
- Just Add Ink - challenge No. 468 - JUST ADD "C" .... in my case "C" is for CIRCLES!