Monday, 7 August 2023

Monday and the beginning of a fresh new week

Morning readers, 

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and didn't get blown away or washed out! It was blowing a hoolie here all day Saturday ... I set off for my  morning walk (armed with an item of mail which needed posting) and made it as far as the mailbox! I decided that I really didn't need to go out QUITE that much and, once the mail was in the box, turned for home!, to craft instead! Sunday was considerably better here but I suspect other parts of the country were getting the benefit of Storm Antoni by then - hope you all fared OK.

I've a make to share with you today ....... an Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½"

My ATC
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in Red glitter, white and designer paper
  • Make It Crafty Santa ("Cheery Santa" - sadly, this company is now defunct) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Sharpies to colour + pale blue copic for the background
  • Nesting circle dies
  • Crystal stickles to add some serious sparkle
My snippets

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Snippets Playground - challenge No. 460 - USE SNIPPETS
  2. Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 67 - STAMP ACT
  3. HLS - August CHRISTMAS challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) ELF
  4. Most Magical Time of the Year - challenge No. 11 - ANYTHING HALLOWEEN or CHRISTMAS GOES
  5. Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - challenge No. 240 - ATC's

13 comments:

Sarn said...

Super Santa ATC - he certainly is jolly happy!

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you on the swings later x

Liz said...

Great ATC Kathy, what a fabulous Santa!
Good to see the sun out again today after a very wet and windy Saturday. xx

Pat said...

I always love this jolly Santa Kathy and he always makes me smile..a super ATC. I'm not surprised you gave the full walk a swerve on Saturday, it certainly was a rather blustery day and a bit wet here too. Yesterday was a whole lot better thank goodness. x

Alyson Mayo said...

Terrific Santa image - well done! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas. :)

Di said...

What a great ATC Kathy - who could fail to smile at such a jolly face. Lovely colouring as well.

Ho, ho, ho Hugs

Di xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Oh my gosh, what a fun Santa image! Great ATC, thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

Donna said...

Fab ATC Kathy!
Love that Santa image!
Thanks for playing along with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. Val - DT
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

Tee said...

Love the jolly Santa! Great ATC!

Dotty Jo said...

What a fab ATC, Kath, I love his expression! Jo x

JulieP said...

He's looking fantastically mischievious!!! Great ATC. Thanks so much for playing with the Sisterhood!!!

Toni said...

What a cheeky Santa!

foleysfriend said...

What a fun ATC. That Santa makes me smile. He seems to be having a good time. Love the sparkle and shine on the frame around Santa. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

sue n.