Morning readers,
Had a good week? Got much planned for the weekend? I've had a busy week as we've been dog sitting! I also met up with a pal for coffee on Tuesday (and a wander around a lovely area of my home town) and another pal for lunch and a catch up on Wednesday ... with an afternoon and evening with friends on Thursday - I really shan't mind if this weekend turns out to be a quiet one!
I've a make to share with you today ....... a batch of three Artist Trading Cards, measuring just 3½" x 2½"
I've a make to share with you today ....... a batch of three Artist Trading Cards, measuring just 3½" x 2½"
Materials used:
- ATC blanks
- Snippets of card in white, black and patterned green
- Hero Arts rose image (G1454) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Inks used: Ranger Archival majestic violet, Memento tangelo and bamboo leaves
- Makeup brushes
- Stencils used: Dutchdoobadoo (fading dots #4), Memory Box (88517 grid) and TCW "ringlets" (266s)
- Colouring mediums: Sharpie pens (orange/yellow ATC), Faber Castell polychromos pencils (green/purple ATC), B&M twinkling water colours + Derwent Inktense blocks (purple/purple ATC)
- Crystal stickles, to give my ATC's some serious sparkle!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 553 - ANYTHING GOES
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - August challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Colouring with Pencils - August challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Beautiful Blossoms - challenge No. 8 - ANYTHING GOES (with flowers) and optional mood board
- Creative Crafters - August challenge - ANYTHING GOES
And a friend and I took an afternoon, to play tourists ...
And then, on Wednesday, I met a pal and we lunched here ...











10 comments:
Pretty ATCs with the bold flower and different stencilled backgrounds.
Lovely weather for your outing playing tourists with your friend and the area looks idyllic xxx
Beautiful ATCs Kathy. TFS the photos of your trip out with your pal. I love trying to work out where you are if you are fairly local. If I’m not mistaken, this is a hamlet near a castle? I haven’t been there for years, thanks for the inspiration to visit again. xx
Pretty ATC's Kathy, and great pictures bet you were glad it was fine,
Lilian
Very pretty rose image Kathy and love the different stencilled backgrounds on the ATC's..super colours too. Sounds like you have had a busy and interesting week socializing and I love the photos. The fish finger sandwich sounds interesting. x
Hi there Kathy thanks for sharing wonderful photos . I have not made ATCs for a very long time . found yours to be quite lovely .Super background and colouring . Hope to visit again soon to see more of you country photos and crafty bits .
The ATC's are just lovely Kathy. I like the style of the image and the stenciled backgrounds are just perfect. It looks like you had a great time with friends too. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate the support.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Such a beauiful trio of ATC with the pretty flowers! And it looks like a wonderful walk!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!!
Een mooie kaart met de bloem als stalend middelpunt. Dank je wel voor jouw 2e bijdrage aan KMP. groet, Nelleke
Lovely card thanks for joining us at kleuren met potloden
Groetjes Josje Dt
And a translation of the comment from contributor NELLEKE
A beautiful card with the flower as a shining centerpiece. Thank you for your 2nd contribution to KMP. Regards, Nicole
Post a Comment