Morning readers,
Hubs and I took a few days off, to recharge our batteries and headed to one of my fave places - I'm happy to share some pix at the end of this post so, if you've time, grab a coffee ... pull up a chair and ... scroll!
I've a make to share with you today ....... an Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½"
I've a make to share with you today ....... an Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½"
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Card in white and patterned
- Woodware image (from FRB003 - 2023 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair cheerful ink
- Aall & Create images (from set #371) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist and paradise teal inks
- Aall & Create star (part of the #49 stencil - 2023 - NBUS) used with memento tangelo and rhubarb stalk inks
- Black Marvy le plume II alcohol marker to edge my layers and add definition
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - challenge No. 240 - ATC's
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 211 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 260 - ANYTHING GOES
- My Time To Craft - challenge No. 514 - STENCILLING
- Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 209 - ANYTHING GOES
I was a July favourite over at Happy Little Stampers Stencil challenge - thank you SO MUCH.
And, as per my comment at the top of this post ... where IS one of my favourite places? Well, it's Rye - check it out and perhaps you will agree with me. Hope you enjoyed your virtual visit as much as I enjoyed my actual visit.
![]() |
| Rye's bowling Green |
![]() |
| The Ypres Tower, now a museum |
![]() |
| Landgate ... Knoops (on the right) is a chocolate shop! |
![]() |
| Yes, I climbed those narrow (almost vertical in places) steps so the top! Pheww! Glad to get back on terra firma! |
![]() |
| The Church of St Mary, the Virgin |
![]() |
| The view on leaving the Mermaid Inn |
![]() |
| The Mermaid Inn, a 15th century coaching inn, visited by QEI in 1473 and said to be haunted, I've stayed there twice now, without seeing the ghost! |
There will be some more pix on Monday, featuring some of the places we visited from Rye - hope you will stop by then ... have a coffee ready!













8 comments:
Super little ATC, Kathy. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos of Rye. I had no idea where Rye was so I had to Google it, looks like a wonderful part of the country. xx
Rye & surrounding area is very pretty. Lovely pics of your stay.
Congrats on being picked over at HLS.
Lovely grungy ATC in this post. Happy Saturday xxx
A great ATC Kathy with lots of interest in a small space and love the colours. Glad you enjoyed a lovely few days in Rye and surrounding area, and some super photos of your trip...haven't been there for many years but did have a couple of visits way back and it is very pretty. x
Love the funky look of your ATC Kathy. Rye looks really pretty.
Pauline xx
Love your ATC, great colours. Lovely pics of Rye, you may well have driven by me en route. Not that far from us but never stayed in the Mermaid, nor visited some of those places, or knew the chocolate shop. Xxx
I’m not overly familiar with ATC cards but I understand the details of your project - very unique! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)
Very fun and funky Kathy! Thanks for playing with the Sisterhood!
What a fab, arty ATC, Kathy! I love it. Great pics of the local area too, Jo x
Post a Comment