Monday, 21 August 2023

Monday and we're starting a fresh new week - make it a good one!

Morning readers, 

Had a good weekend? Hope so ... and that you are all ready to face a new week.

I've a make to share with you today ....... and Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½" - I don't do a lot of "cute" cards but this set appealed to me recently, so ....

My finished ATC

Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in white and pink chevron Designer Paper
  • Paper Artsy image (from ZA45 - 2023 - NBUS) and Crafty Individuals sentiment (it was a free image and I don't have a reference number for it) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • A combination of sharpie pens and alcohol markers used to colour 
  • Anita's dimensional gloss (on the eyes) and crystal stickles - to give dimension and interest

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. NBUS - challenge No. 53 - USE NBUS
  2. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 212 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Corrosive Challenge - challenge No. 8 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 17 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Polkadoodles - challenge No. 33 - ANYTHING GOES

I was an Honorable Mention over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this morning - thanks so much

Birthday bash at the water park on Friday .. yes, it rained but ... nothing dampens family fun, with the surrogates! I think Zac and Harry both spent more time in the water, rather than on that slippy obstacle course!





"Do you want to have a go?" they said ...
I laughed so hard I fell off my unicorn!

My next post will be on Thursday and will be rather later than usual (17:00), can't tell you why right now but it will all become clear .. on Thursday!

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Sweet mouse ATC made with your recent purchase.

Don’t suppose it matters so much if it rains at the water park as you’re gonna get wet anyway! Hope the unicorn fall wasn’t too painful!!!!

Ooh you little tease re Thursday!bx

Shirley-Anne said...

Well Kathy it is a super cute image that you used for this ATC .You may have just inspired me to have a go at a mini art project

Pat said...

Love this sweet mouse ATC and love the colours and the pink and white chevron paper looks great as the background. Congrats on being an Honorable Mention at PIP with another of your cute mouse images. The water park was fun for the surrogates, and love the unicorn..it would be fun to ride one..lol. x

Clare Lloyd said...

Love those mice

Haideelum said...

That's a lovely card!
Thank you for participating in our monthly challenge with Corrosive Challenge Blog