Friday, 2 January 2026

First Friday in January, how's 2026 going for you, so far?

Morning readers,

I know it's early days (in 2026) but I hope you've had a great start to the year and that it will only improve from now on in ....

I've a make to share with you today ... a masculine card using numerous snippets AND some designer paper!

Materials used:

  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
  • Card in white, black, gold mirri card and designer paper (Pink & Main "black tie party" stack)
  • Inkadinkadoo motorcycle image (96346-K) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • MFT sentiment (from BB.21) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 801 - BIRTHDAY
  2. Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - ADD A SENTIMENT
  3. Creative Inspiration - challenge No. 34 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Love to Craft - challenge No. 90 - ANYTHING GOES

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Great masculine card. Fab layout. We woke up to snow this morning! X

Aquarius said...

Super masculine card - good layout using the patterned papers

Pat said...

I love the paper as the background to this masculine birthday card Kathy, amd the added gold and black strip works well with the added motorbike and sentiment attached to it...a great design. x

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab masculine card Kathy. I love the cool image and your paper is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful card!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

LeighSBDesigns.com
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com

http://mysideofoz.blogspot.com/

Deborah Wheeler said...

Fantastic masculine card Kathy - thanks for sharing it with us at Love to Craft