Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ... a masculine kraft card (for a change) AND I got to use a fair few snippets which is ALWAYS good. I've had this wood mounted little motorcycle image for years (and years) so it's been lovely giving it an outing twice recently along with some much neglected use of Designer Papers!.
Materials used:
- Kraft, 300gsm, C6 card and envelope
- Card in Kraft, dark chocolate and white, for my card front, insert and matting layer
- Snippets of card in Designer patterned paper (Pink & Main "black tie party" stack), dark chocolate and white, my the panels on my card front
- Inkadinkado motorcycle image (96346K) and MFT sentiment (from BB.21 "Birthday Bears")Stamped on to snippets using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Plain and faux stitched nesting dies used to cut the motorcycle image panel
- Using a makeup brush (designated for red ink), without re-inking, I applied a light layer of colour to the image panel
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Snippets Playground - challenge No. 523 - USE SNIPPETS
- Girlzmakeguyzcards - challenge No. 35 - ANYTHING GOES (MEN)
- Unicorn Challenge - challenge No. 116 - BIRTHDAY
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 269 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2601 - ANYTHING GOES



6 comments:
Great masculine card and super layout.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for some hot chocolate shortly. Xxx
Super masculine card, Kathy. Looks great with a kraft background.
Liz xx
Great to see the motor bike and designer papers again on this super masculine card
I love this masculine card using this very pretty paper which I recall you used together with the motorbike before Christmas but it looks so different with the black and craft card Kathy, and that is a great motorbike image too. x
Happy 2026 Kathy! Love your Snippets card - perfect for a chap! And great colours BTW!
Hugs
Di x
What a great card Kathy!
Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- good luck!
Post a Comment