Morning readers,
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and have arrived at Monday, refreshed and ready to face whatever is coming your way this week. We had visitors stop by yesterday afternoon, which was fab, thanks for coming all.
I decided to have a sort out of my snippets box which just seems to keep expanding, no matter how hard I try. It was time for drastic action as I think I squished the absolute maximum in to the storage box I had been using. My criteria? ATC or sentiment size ... plus some sentiment matting sizes. I was RUTHLESS and ... it came as no surprise that I had to empty my little bin before I got half finished!! At that point I emptied the bin and trundled off to do something else, SURE I would return and cut some of the ATC sized coloured card in to layers for future ATC's ... Woo Hoo!! Why did I choose yesterday for that? Well, I had allowed myself to run out of ATC's (again!) and needed to concentrate on making some for a couple of days, to get ahead of the game. I have an upcoming themed swap on the theme of "Vacation" so wanted to find some sunnier colours in the pile! Keep your eyes peeled, you may well see a few ATC's popping up in my posts!
I've a make to share with you today ... yes, it's an ATC, in my attempt to recover from allowing myself to run out!
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in black and linen textured white
- Nesting Mod rectangle die (from Pink and Main) used to die cut the white linen textured snippet
- With my Aall & Create stencil taped in place (#205 - Jan 2026 - NBUS) and using a makeup brush, I applied Versafine Clair charming pink ink to my white card panel
- Removing the stencil I then stamped my Aall & Create sentiment and image (both from set #628 - Jan 2026 - NBUS) using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Stardust stickles added to the flower, for some more texture and a lot of sparkle!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Snippets Playground - challenge No. 524 - USE SNIPPETS
- Stencil Fun - January challenge - ANYTHING STENCILLED GOES + (optional) ANYTHING WITH FOUR LEGS
- NBUS - challenge No. 82 - USE NBUS
- TagalongandATC Challenge - January challenge - LOVE/ROMANCE or ANYTHING GOES
- All About Papercraft - challenge No. 1 - ALL ABOUT NEW




12 comments:
An extremely pretty ATC Kathy, then bold black stamping really pops against the delicate pink stencilled background. Many thanks for joining us again at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, we always appreciate your support.
B x
Beautiful ATC, Kathy. Such a striking design in black and pink.
Liz xx
Super ATC, love the colours. Good luck on catching up with them so you have a supply for swaps
Very pretty Kathy, the stencil background looks beautiful against the black stamped image, a beautiful design. I too wish you luck with your sort out, my studio is in need of a major sort out I feel the whole room is full of snippets.. Happy crafting Tracey
Lovely floral ATC with a bit of Stickles sparkle on it. I love the teeny tiny Aall & Create text too.
t
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for a little drink or two shortly. xxx
Great use of this A & C NBUS Kathy and I love the combination of the pink stencilling with the black silhouette flower which is so pretty, and the shape of this stitched Mod Rectangle looks terrific and pops over the black base layer and the perfect added sentiment too..a really pretty ATC. x
What a pretty ATC Kathy - my taste exactly of course. Chuckled about your snippets clearance. I'm about to embark on that as it's got to the point of silliness! Good luck - see you on the other side of 'scrap clearing'!
Di
x
Your ATC's always look gorgeous Kathy and I love the pretty design of this one:) Thanks so much for joining us again at All About Papercraft Xx
I love the shape of your ATC. The inner shape adds so much interest and the pop of pink against the black is just gorgeous!
Pretty CAS ATC Kathy! Thanks for joining in again in the first All About Papercraft challenge. Your support of the challenge is greatly appreciated. 💗
What a delightful way to begin replenishing your stack of ATCs! Great colours and patterns and I really love the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at All About Papercraft, we hope you'll be back again. Kerry, DT
Post a Comment