Sunday, 19 February 2017

Easy like Sunday morning .......

Morning,

Having slept like a log last night I am up and raring to go this morning .. not at all like my grumpy cat below!

My card
The front and back of my card and front of my envelope
The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope
Materials used:
  • 12cm square white, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to 11 and 11½ cm square
  • One piece of black card cut to 11½cm square
  • Snippets of card in white, black and grey - for image panel and matting
  • Katzelkraft cat stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink and the mouse using Memento London fog ink
  • Derwent Coloursoft (a gift from a good friend, thanks matey) pencils used to colour image and blended with Sansodor and a paper stump



I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
  1. Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 269/270 - USE SNIPPETS
  2. Allsorts - challenge No. 403 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 465 - NO PATTERNED PAPER


12 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Haha, that is probably my all time favourite stamp, I love the way you've used it!
Jane

lilian said...

Great card Kathy and the grumpy cat is how i feel more mornings lol

Lilian

SARN said...

Fab card . . Gotta love that grumpy cat. Fab colouring too!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

I love this cute and fun stamp Kathy and the sweet little mouse beautifully coloured, a great card. x

Di said...

Absolutely fabulous card Kathy - that grumpy cat is a hoot! I use Sansodor as well, is it me, I like the smell of it, sniff, sniff! And I do so love the 'angled rectangle' cut you used for the cat image itself - very eye catching.

Hugs

Di xx

April Cheetham said...

I really love this card! One of our cats does a great Grumpy Cat facial expression :-) April x

cherylscreativeatcscards.blog said...

Oh love this hun adore that cat love cheryl xxx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, love the image and the little mouse, great design too.
Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation and great colour combo. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'ANYTHING GOES' challenge, good luck in the draw. ♥
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

Barb said...

I love your grumpy cat - what a face! It looks like a great set of stamps. A super card Kathy. Barbxx

*Vicki* said...

That kitty is so cute!! LOL! What a fun design! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Cathy said...

Love that grumpy cat! Great card, Cathy x