|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- 12½ x 17cm white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 11½ x 16cm and 7½ x 11cm
- Snippets of card for matting in both red and navy + snippets for Santa's hat and my sentiment
- Paper Artsy ZN08 image, Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiment and Stampers Anonymous Crazy Birds accessory stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Kaisercraft gel black and Wink of Stella clear glitter pens and stardust stickles to bling up the "fur"
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Fairytale challenge - challenge No. 163 - YOUR FIRST or LAST STAMP - the P.A. image was my most recent purchase
- IKE'S World - challenge No. 83 - ANYTHING GOES + TWIST OF "USE A SENTIMENT"
- Seasons Greetings - challenge No. 2 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES (with the optional twist I didn't use of a colour combo)
- Addicted to Stamps and More - challenge No. 251 - ANYTHING GOES
- Sweet Stampin' Christmas - February challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES