Sunday, 26 March 2017

It's Sunday - did you change your clocks????

Morning all,

I hope you all remembered to change your clocks to British Summer Time, we have two clocks which change themselves and will go round and ensure all of the others are changed, as the day wears on. Forgot one year - puts you out the whole day, doesn't it? Could have done with that hour in bed this morning though as the surrogates came to dinner last evening .... they brought presents, balloons and cake!!! We had a fab evening - thanks for coming peeps.

Got a Christmas project to share with you this morning ....

One of my tags
My Christmas tags project
Materials used:
  • Four kraft tags
  • Close to  my heart (NBUS peeps!!!) candy cane image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour
  • Plaid dimensional gloss applied to the candy canes and stardust stickles to the ribbon
  • I stamped a "TO" and a "FROM" on the reverse by, I think, Funstamps



Always good to have Christmas "wrapped up"!!! I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
  1. Craftbubble 2½ (membership required) - March Rudolph Day challenge - CANDY CANES
  2. Hiding In My Craft Room - challenge No. 294 - ANY HOLIDAY
  3. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge - challenge No. 326 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
  4. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge EXTRA - March challenge - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES




8 comments:

SARN said...

Sweet little candy cane tags! Glad u had great night. Me no like this hour change business!!! Yawn! Xxx

Liz said...

Cute little tags, love the shine and sparkle.

Sounds like you had a good evening yesterday. I'm with you on losing an hour, although I didn't lose an hour's sleep, I just woke up an hour later. 😉 xx

Debs M said...

great tags - love the lighter nights but not the hours sleep! x

Pat said...

What sweet tags using the candy cane stamp Kathy and the kraft card tags work really well. Glad you had a good dinner last night. I have been feeling tired all day due to change in time, probably better tomorrow. x

Sue said...

The candy canes look so good on the kraft card and the sparkle is perfect.

Barb said...

Super tags Kathy. I like the sparkly bows. Barbxx

sweet art designs said...

Great tag idea. Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra - Myrna DT. Also check out Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - a weekly “themed” Christmas Challenge & Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge - a monthly Patterned Paper Challeng

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x