Still, I can USUALLY find a small window of opportunity to craft and this card started life a little after 07:00 yesterday since hubby had set his alarm for stupid o'clock and had to be out of the house by 08:00 .... quite a rarity for either of us these days!
|I HOPE you can see the Wink of Stella|
|The front and back of my card and the front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope|
- White 15cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white, 200gsm card, cut to 13½cm square
- One piece of black, 200gsm, card cut to 14cm square
- Creative Expressions (from the set Urban beat) image and sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Versafine satin red ink
- Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen used to trace over the sentiment to give it a subtle sparkle .. after all, it IS a masculine card!
- Addicted to Stamps and More - challenge No. 234 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Watercooler Wednesday - challenge No. 111 - MASCULINE
- Seize the Birthday - March 16th challenge - BLACK/WHITE+ONE
- The Crafty Addicts - challenge No. 34 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Cards in envy - March 20th challenge - BLACK AND WHITE although a pop of colour is allowed