Morning peeps,
Some of you may recall a sympathy card I made recently (see it here) and which I commented that I thought it would make a nice birthday card in a different colourway ... well, here it is. I made a few changes by adding some ribbon, making the sentiment a banner and blinging it up with some gemstones but it is, essentially, the same card which is why I shan't be entering any challenges with it today.
Some of you may recall a sympathy card I made recently (see it here) and which I commented that I thought it would make a nice birthday card in a different colourway ... well, here it is. I made a few changes by adding some ribbon, making the sentiment a banner and blinging it up with some gemstones but it is, essentially, the same card which is why I shan't be entering any challenges with it today.
| My card |
| The front and back of my card and front of my envelope |
| The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope |
- White 12½ x 17½cm, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to 11½ x 16½cm + snippet for sentiment
- One navy card panel + snippet, cut to mat with 1.6mm border
- Magenta foliage and Happy Little Stampers sentiment stamped using Versagine majestic blue ink
- Narrow white grosgrain ribbon attached using Stix2 double sided tape
- I cut the sentiment, banner style, before mounting on to navy card and attaching over my grosgrain ribbon using dimensional tape
- Faux crystal gemstones (7) used to accent the foliage and banner

4 comments:
Happy WOYWW Kathy.
Love the card in blue and the changes you made.
Happy Wednesday.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
This is a very versatile stamp Kathy, and I love it stamped in that pretty blue with the added ribbon and sentiment banner. Your desk looks quite tidy. I have been trying to tidy my corner up as it was getting rather cluttered, though in my case not much creativity lately. I have an ongoing problem at the moment which seems to have knocked my mojo for six but I am trying to stir myself into action. x
It is a great and versatile design, Kathy! I love your makes both ways!! Hugs, Darnell
Hi Kathy. great card. Love that stamp - real fun. Don't know if you have been to Julia's blog today, but the Crop day has changed - to September 30th.... Does that mean you can come now it doesn't clash with the birthday celebration? Hope so.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #5
Post a Comment