Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Welcome to Wednesday

Morning

Ever buy something and then wonder why? I bought some card blanks which already had foiled greetings all across the bottom front and back of the card...... I've had them in the drawer for ages but thought it was time to think of a way to use them. Then a friend shared a project which used a hand made flower and I thought .. "I have a stamp virtually the same as this .. I really MUST use it more" and so - the card below was born!


My card
The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope
The front and back of my card and front of my envelope
Materials used:

  • White 13cm square, 250gsm, card (with foiled greeting pre printed) and matching sized envelope
  • One piece of white card 12½cm square, for insert
  • Sunshine Designs image stamped using Versafine Imperial purple ink
  • Hero Arts sentiment (thank you) stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Stardust stickles to accent the image




And now, since it IS Wednesday, here's a sneaky peek at my desk

My messy workspace today!


4 comments:

SARN said...

LOVE that stamp! Great idea to put it on your foiled sentiment cards.

If you've gone off the foiled words . . . I guess you could always chop 'em off and make a smaller card???

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

This flower is gorgeous and works beautifully with your foiled sentiment card Kathy, and your desk certainly looks as though you have been busy. x

lilian said...

Great card mate, \love the flower

Lilian

Carol said...

Love your CAS card and envelope xx