Ever see a card you just have to CASE? Well, I came across a card by Paula Whitaker, which she had made for Bee Crafty. I had no idea which stamps/stencils/inks she used but this was the card I made using her inspiration. I hope you will pop along to her blog, using the link above) and give her some good feedback, if you like my interpretation of her card. I've tried to vary my design from hers as I have no wish to copy .... just lift some inspiration but, I won't be entering this for any challenges.
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of yellow DCWV linen texture card, cut to mat
- Using washi tape I masked off a strip on my image panel before using my Aldi blending brushes and Memento inks in dandelion and grey flannel.
- I stencilled the chevron and circles using the grey flannel ink too
- Hobbycraft foliage stamped using Memento grey flannel ink
- HLS sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
|HobbyCraft foliage 12698, HLS "Doodled flowers", That's Crafty stencil TC023,|
Memory Box stencil 88568 "Zippy Dots" + Memento dandelion, grey flannel & tuxedo black inks