Well, what a great welcome home - rain! Mind you, I SHOULDN'T be surprised since it IS a Bank Holiday weekend and the one earlier in the month was glorious so ..... methinks it must be a "stay in and craft" day!
|And a closer view of the colouring|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in black and kraft
- Image and sentiment stamped using black ink
- Pencils used to colour
|Derwent coloursoft and Prismacolour scholar pencils|
Art Impressions SC0681 and Stampers Anonymous THJ009 "Saying Stuff"
Memento tuxedo black ink
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 297 - ANYTHING GOES
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 21 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- Crafting with Friends - challenge No. 68 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 147 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Gals Corner - challenge No. 166 - ANYTHING GOES
And now, a "thinking of you" card - it's my belief that CAS (Clean And Simple) works great for this topic, one we all hate to make cards for but which we inevitably must....
|And a closer view of the image|
- White 12½cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- One piece of white card cut to 11½cm square, for inside
- Sentiment stamped using black ink which I also used to edge the card front
- Leaf image stamped using the green and the splatter shadow using the grey
|STAMPS: Concorde & 9th Lace leaf set and Avery Elle ST 18-07 "loads of wishes"|
INKS: Ranger Archival library green, Memento London fog and tuxedo black