Here's hoping that your week is coming along well.
I recently acquired some new stash (and a fair amount of it) and struggled to know quite where to start. However, once I cracked the seal on the first one it was like the floodgates opened and now I THINK I've inked at least one image from every set and this is around the last "single" to ink .... from the first batch. Time to move on to the three sets of Art Impressions sets acquired on another day next!
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of patterned (and textured) card from DCWV Grandma's kids stack, cut to mat
- Image stamped using memento ink and the sentiment using the versafine ink
- Pencils used to colour
- Stardust stickles and the wink of stella - to bling it up
- House Mouse Challenge - challenge No. 265 - ANYTHING GOES or LET'S BE SQUARE
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1818 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 205 - ANYTHING GOES
- Fashionable Stamping - challenge No. 134 - ANIMALS
- Ike's World - challenge No. 108 - ANYTHING GOES (with option to use MONOCHROME)