I'd like to welcome my newest follower, Karen, hope to see you again soon
Been a funny week so far, I'm still wrestling with the after effects of flu and have been suffering with pretty much zero energy levels or interest in doing anything, however, I am hoping to have turned a corner and am feeling much more like me! I have spoken to a number of people who've been suffering with the same bug and they're all agreed this these germs can hang around for up to seven weeks. If you are one of those in the throes then ... feel better soon peeps.
I've not made many trips to my Table of Craftiness and, if you are a regular visitor to this blog, you will have spotted that I've missed some of my regular posting days (Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun) and now you know why ... I do hope that normal service has resumed but ... we shall see!
In the meantime, I DO have a make to share with you today ... thought I'd break myself back in gently, with an ATC and some therapeutic colouring!
|My Artist Trading Card|
|And a closer view of the colouring|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of white white card
- Katzelkraft image (from KTZ212) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour
- Tim Holtz music stencil (from mini stencil set #20) through which I applied Memento Bahama blue ink using an Aldi stencil brush
- Sentiment (from The Cats Pyjamas S-5845-CL) stamped using Versafine Clair twilight ink
- Kaisercraft (from "film edges") stamped using Versafine Clair twilight ink
- Diamond stickles used to trace the word "NOTE" and otherwise bling up the ATC!