Wednesday, 13 February 2019

Wednesday - downhill to Friday now!

Morning readers,

You may have noticed that I've not been quite as prolific in blogland lately - been struggling with a wicked bout of flu and, no sooner do I think I've turned a corner, then I find myself feeling really rubbish again. I'd said goodbye once to this sinus-y headache so why's it back? 

Ah well, it's knocked me sideways and no mistake, there's been a positive crafting drought at the Purple Palace of late! Anyway, yesterday I DID head to the Table of Craftiness and here is what I made .....

My Artist Trading Coin
Materials used:
  • Snippets of card in white and orange
  • Nesting circular dies used to cut the ATCoin circles
  • On the smaller circle I stamped my image and sentiment using Versafine Clair nocturne ink which I heat set using clear embossing powder
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour the image
  • Tim Holtz mini stencil set #035 (I used all three stencils) using Memento London fog, dandelion and tangelo inks in conjunction with Aldi stencil brushes
  • Sakura white gelly roll gel pen used to doodle the border and cat prints


I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Through The Craft Room Door - February 12th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 87 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. SUYP - challenge No. 39 - FURRYTHING GOES (must contain cat/s)
  4. Tiddly Inks - challenge No. 222 - ATC FUN ... though I'm hoping COIN works as well as CARD


7 comments:

Sarn said...

Ha ha ha . . . love the play on words . . . super ATC mate.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs (from a safe distance) Sarn xxx

Pat said...

Sorry the flu has laid you low Kathy and hope you pick up soon, and I love your fun and cute cat on this ATCoin with the pretty background stencilling and adore that doodled edge, and a great colour combination too. x

Lillianb said...

Great ATC trading coing mate and hope you feel better real soon

Lilian

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I’m on week 7 with a few days off for good behaviour. Fingers crossed we are both better soon. Hugs, Amanda x

Theresa said...

what a sweet ATCoin. now i know what one of these is as had never heard the term before. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Victoria Rowson said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for choosing to share with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

ike said...

That is super and such a fabulous stamp set.... I neeeeed it LoL
I hope you are feeling much better now and shaking off that bug !!
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges. =^..^=
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog