I'm gonna say this once, and leave it out there ... what about this WEATHER? 'Nuff said
It's time for another challenge over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog - it's always Anything Goes and we'd love to see you enter the challenge. What have I to share with you this month? Well, it got perilously close to Christmas before I made my dear husbands Christmas card for 2018 so I wanted to get a headstart on this year and have his as one of the FIRST made for 2019, so .......
|And a closer view to show the colouring/foiling/gloss|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of 300gsm white card cut to fit
- One piece of 300gsm red card, cut to mat
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image and sentiment (from set #823 "Grumpy Goose") stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- "TO" sentiment (Crafty Impressoins PICST703) inside the card only, and Precious Remembrance Shop sentiment (Sketchy Christmas) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour the image
- Using my WRMK "heatwave" foiling tool I added a sketchy gold "border" to the red matting layer, to make it look a little more luxurious ... because he's (soooo) worth it!
- Anita's dimensional gloss applied to the bells, stardust stickles to the snow and Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen used to twinkle up the grumpy turkey!
- Addicted To Stamps - challenge No. 326 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting By Designs - January 30th challenge - ANIMALS (hope birds qualify)
- MOD Squad - January 30th challenge - FOILING
- Three Muses - January 30th challenge - BIRDS
- Crafty Gals Corner - challenge No. 184 - CAS (Clean And Simple)