Friday, 8 February 2019

TGIF and the weekend's almost here!

Morning readers,

Thought it had been a while since I had made a tag and, since it was surrogate daughter #2's birthday, I needed to wrap her gift ....... here's what I made . . . . 

My tag
 Materials used:
  • Snippets of card in white, black and cerise mirri card
  • Rubber Stampede image (3752F) and sentiment (The Cats Pyjamas S-5845-CL) stamped on to the white snippet using Versafine Claire nocturne ink
  • Alcohol markers and Sakura gelly roll glitter gel pens used to add colour
  • Using my Crop-a-dile I punched a hole in my tag and then used it to set the star shaped eyelet too
And how did it look on the gift? Well, with the addition of some gold edged maroon satin ribbon (from Michaels) it looked like this! Wonder if she'll guess what's inside!



And now for another Artist Trading Card, sometimes I forget how much fun these small scale projects can be ..


My Artist Trading Card
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in blue and white
  • On the white Snippet I stamped the character (Katzelkraft KTZ212) using Memento tuxedo black ink and the sentiment (PRS "DIY") using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • A combination of Copic markers and Faber Castell polychromos pencils was used to colour the image
  • Tim Holtz mini stencil (set #35) was placed over my image and, using an Aldi stencil brush, I applied Ranger Archival vibrant fuchsia around the image
  • Anita's dimensional gloss applied to the eyes
  • Diamond stickles to highlight some of the character detail

It's the birthday of a number of friends today so please join me in wishing Becky, Kylie, Maggi, Sally and Sue a very 




2 comments:

Pat said...

A great tag for your present Kathy and love that sassy image, and then one of your fun and quirky images looks perfect on the ATC, and beautiful colouring on both, and that's a lot of friends with birthdays too, so best wishes to them all. x

Sarn said...

Hey! What's going on? Could've sworn I left a comment here!

Your tag is v cool and trendy & the kooky ATC is kinda sweet!

Xxx