Morning readers,
Been a while since I posted on a Sunday but .... my excuse is that I was out pretty much all day yesterday so didn't get to my usual Saturday challenge until later in the evening. It was far too late to post then so .... I'll share my stash shopping from yesterday and then, below that, my crafting make
Been a while since I posted on a Sunday but .... my excuse is that I was out pretty much all day yesterday so didn't get to my usual Saturday challenge until later in the evening. It was far too late to post then so .... I'll share my stash shopping from yesterday and then, below that, my crafting make
I shopped here ... and bought this little lot
Right, on to the crafting make .... if you think the sentiment is on the wonk ... it's actually straight IRL
![]() |
| My ONE LAYER CARD |
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope
Materials used:
- White 5" x 7", 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Dutchdoobadoo stencil (470.715.129) through which I applied Memento rhubarb stalk ink, using an Aldo stencil brush
- Studio Light image (grunge5 SL341) and TCP sentiment (S-5845-CL) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 398 - SPOTS + the dreaded OLC
- Creative Friday - challenge No. 233 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Alphabet Challenge - June 21st - GRUNGE or GLITZ ... no prizes for guessing which!
- Crafty Catz - challenge No. 467 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) CIRCLES
- Moving Along With The Times - challenge No. 100 - CAS (see above)





15 comments:
Great OLC CAS card Kathy, design looks great with the scallop card base.
I recognise that craft shop, I've been there once or twice myself and never leave empty-handed. 😉 It's a shame they don't open on a Sunday as I'm over that way today for a crafty afternoon. xx
lovely placement in the corner (check out AAA Cards for ourone corner challenge ) and love your colour combo
Love this CAS card design it looks really lovely. Thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x
This is a fabulous OLC Kathy and beautifully CAS too. Glad you had the chance for a bit of crafty shopping yesterday and looks as though this shop keeps very current with its stock, one to bear in mind. There aren't so many shops left, but it is fun to physically shop when the opportunity arises so will keep this one in mind. x
A beautiful CAS card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).
FABULOUS OLC card mate. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new items! Onto the wish list they go!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Great shopping for a fabulous result, Kathy ! Love your great CAS design with the soft pink stencilling and these "grunge" spots in black. Can't wait to see your cards with the flowers stamp set too, they look gorgeous ! Have a great crafty week and thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.
Great take on the challenge Kathy, I love the colours you've used X
Such a perfect make for our challenge, Kathy. Wonderful design and I love the grunge elements and the way you placed them. Thanks so much, as always, for playing at and supporting Less Is More.
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT
A perfect CAS card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx
Love the CAS card Kathy, boy I do miss craft shopping in the UK.. hugs XoX
I didn't get arround posting untill monday; he sometimes there are things that are later good memories that come between crafting and posting...
Like the stampsets and stencil you bought; could be in my basket after visiting a shop :)!
Your LIM card is so beautiful; love the soft background spots and the combination with the stamped circles! Hope you have a good week! Hugs, Gerrina
Apologies that I've not visited for a while, Kathy. You really are the queen of layering elements, I love how you combine products on your CAS creations and this is another great one. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x
great card! Thanks for joining us at creative friday.
Post a Comment