Morning readers,
Hope you had a good weekend and managed to avoid the rain ... I managed my morning walk and avoided the rain but, sadly, I couldn't avoid ALL the puddles - there were just too many of them!
Took a drive out in the afternoon, found a new (to us) garden centre which was nice, had it's own lake and wildlife too
I've also got a make to share with you today .... an Artist Trading Card
Hope you had a good weekend and managed to avoid the rain ... I managed my morning walk and avoided the rain but, sadly, I couldn't avoid ALL the puddles - there were just too many of them!
Took a drive out in the afternoon, found a new (to us) garden centre which was nice, had it's own lake and wildlife too
I've also got a make to share with you today .... an Artist Trading Card
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and textured green (DCWV)
- Impression Obsession foliage stamped using Memento bamboo leaves ink
- Altenew sentiment (from "Trendy circles") stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- Stardust stickles used to trace the stems and bling up the ATC
- White Signo Uniball gel pen used to doodle corner detail
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 177 - ANYTHING GOES
- Love To Craft Challenge - challenge No. 42 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafters Castle - January challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 369 - USE SNIPPETS
- DragonFly Dreams - January 5th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
And the opportunity presented itself to get inky, stencil-y and to ink up NBUS (Never Before Used Stash - a term coined by the lovely Darnell) ..... I was powerless to resist!
![]() |
| My card |
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of the envelope
Materials used:
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card, cut to fit
- Using low tack tape I masked off a strip on one of the white card panels
- Using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool I applied Distress Inks in old paper and iced spruce
- With the tape still in place I added the Memory Box grid stencil and applied Distress Ink in bundled sage, using a makeup brush
- Having removed the tape I then stamped the Inkadinkado tree (from 60-31346 "Trees") image using Versafine nocturne ink and the TCP sentiment (from S.5845-CL) using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- Once dry I treated the inked panel to a quick application of Crafters Companion Spray and Shine, to protect the water based inks, before Adhering the image panel using dimensional foam tape - this dimensional foam tape off sets the image panel whilst still allowing the card to fall within standard rate postage limits
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
- Through The Purple Haze - challenge No. 163 - ANYTHING GOES
- CRAFT Challenge - challenge No. 540 - ANYTHING GOES
- Brown Sugar - challenge No. 297 - ANYTHING GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 122 - ANYTHING GOES
- Corrosive Challenge - challenge No. 1 - ANYTHING GOES
I was lucky enough to be picked as a TOP3 over at Sweet Stampin' for their January 4th challenge to use NEW STASH, with an ATC using an image my husband bought me as a Christmas gift so thanks to both hubby and the peeps at Sweet Stampin'












9 comments:
That's a great garden center Kathy, lovely in te summer,
Great ATC and card, Well done on being picked for the Top 3
Lilian
Love the stamps on your ATC,congrats on your Top 3 and love the pics
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x
Those IO leaves are so pretty on the ATC Kathy, and I adore the beautiful tree and sentiment on the card and love the masked and stencilled strip. Lovely photos of your garden centre visit and congrats on your placement over at Sweet Stampin', well deserved! x
Those leaves are just beautiful and the subtle tones of the second card are lovely especially with the matching envelope.
Lovely card! I managed to avoid the rain this weekend, but now that I'm out of town and exploring a new place we have rain expected for the next couple of days. I guess I will be a wet duck! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
As if it's not bad enough that I have cone flower stamp envy, I now have leaf stamp envy!
Absolutely adore the leafy ATC with the cool sentiment and the tree card is pretty cool too.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Hi Kathy, love the cas card you made with your NBUS supplies, thank you for joining us for our fifth birthday celebrations at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF
Wonderful ATC Kathy - lovely to see you in the Playground!
Hugs
Di xx
I love how you took the simple leaf and made a beautiful image!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Tantalaya “craftwithte”
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment